Happy New Year!!!????

2009 is upon us now and we all are wishing each other a Happy New Year.

This year has been a tumultuous one for many people. We've had numerous natural disasters, a failing economy, and companies and politicians that have both shocked and amazed us. Britney Spears is making her return.

But what makes us happy? Is it family or friends or a career or is it helping with some external cause? Most of us cannot pinpoint one thing that makes us happy. We may know it when we see it or we may even know it when we feel it, but how do we express this thing called happiness.


I watched the new Will Smith film Seven Pounds for the second time the other night and
even though it is a film, it makes you think about how precious life is and why we do the things that we do.

I resolve this year to live life to the fullest, to pursue all of the goals that I have placed out there for myself, attempt to leave someone else's life richer for my existence and show someone else the way.

If you encounter me and I am not on my best behavior...remind me. 2008 was about change...2009 is about inventory.

ttyl.
RP

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts