THE GREAT DEBATE...

I am not disputing love here...I believe in love. Love who you like and love them with all of your heart, but I just have a few questions about political correctness. What exactly is going on in this world where we have taken political correctness to such extreme levels.

I was listening to the radio today and during a morning talk show one of the hosts said, "What if your boyfreind is not gay, but he just has sex with men from time to time?" I am confused...If a man has sex with another man isn't he gay?

and then...at work...some soap opera was on...and there was a character having the talk with his son or nephew or something and he said, "There comes a time when a man and a woman love each other or a man loves another man..." WTF... the child actor's response was, "Can't we talk about drugs or something."

Hey, I am all for love and what you do in your own home is your business, but images and messages like this can confuse the weak mind. We need to check our political correctness at the door sometimes. Everything in life does not need to be talked about.

Comments

Popular Posts