WHERE DO I GO?

A few years ago I left the suburbs of Birmingham and moved from a nice apartment about 20 minutes out of the city to a nice and quiet little place in the exburbs. The exburbs are the extended suburbs. Areas that are located outside of the city center and the burbs, that provide a slower more tranquil way of life. So I thought...the area was lightly populated and it seemed like a perfect retreat. One of my motivating factors for moving so far our was to get away from the WalMart Super center. Yes, the local Walmart was less than an mile from me and whenever someone went to do some shopping they wanted to stop by. And with the Walmart being 24hrs that basically meant that I had to be on call 24hrs a day.

Fast forward a few years and now I am 2 minutes from the new Target and movie theater...all good things must come to an end.

Maybe I should move into the heart of the city. Yeah that's the ticket.

Comments

Popular Posts