New Year's Resolutions

The funny thing about the beginning of each new year is that we all promise ourselves that we will do things differently and make ourselves better.  We resolve to eat better, improve our bodies, travel more, spend more time with family and friends, and any number of other things.

My goal is to replace some of my digital time with real world time.  I know that I am addicted to my devices and technology and the Internet.  I think that it is a real addiction now.  By the way,  I just did that search to find out about IAD.  I spend countless hours on the Internet that I could be using in more productive ways. Let me get off of here before this stream of consciousness becomes a full page.  This is day one.  I think that I will call someone today.

Comments

Popular Posts