riddle me this Batman, we've determined you're afraid of a heartbreak and you don't wanna hurt nobody... Define hurt & heartbreak. What do they mean to you and how would you or someone else cause such a thing?

I am not afraid of heartbreak. You have to live, love, and move on if things don't work out. You can be hurt by someone if they don't respond to you in the manner that you expect. It is different from heartbreak in that when your heart is broken you have been emotionally involved with that person. You can hurt someone by being too honest with them. Most people do not really want to hear the truth. They either can't handle it or they want to hear a sweeter version of the truth. I would not want to hurt someone by letting them in when I know that it won't work out. I choose not to engage people in that manner if I can help it.

Ask me anything

Comments

Popular Posts