5 THINGS THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHARE WITH YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK

As I scroll through my timelines on various social media networks, I am amazed at the things that people share.  I understand that everyone wants to be as open as they can be and share their thoughts with the world, but there are a few things that you may want to keep to yourself.

Here are my top 5:

1.  I don't want to hear that you committed a crime.  I don't want to get called into court later because I saw a tweet about you getting a free order of french fries or that you are joy riding in a stolen car.

2.  I could care less about your bodily functions.  Bathrooms have doors for a reason.  Keep your private time private and hold your IBS conversations for your physician.

3.  I don't want to look on foursquare and know that you are on holiday with someone else's wife or husband.  Keep your whereabouts a secret if you are gonna cheat.

4.  I don't want to know that your baby spit up all over you.  Babies are cute, but puke is not.

5.  It may keep you from getting a better job if you are always blasting your current boss on facebook and twitter.  Bosses don't like to look bad.

These are just my thoughts.  Carry on...

Comments

Popular Posts