Groupies

What is a groupie? It is someone that wants to be around you or be like you. I was ranting on twitter again and decided to put it on here. Yep, men and women can both have groupies...those pesky people that seem to pop up and just hang around you. They are usually harmless, but they do want some attention from you. I have this one guy who always likes to chat it up when we are out in the clubs. First of all, I am trying to relax and listen to some music and girl watch, so you are being a tad bit distracting! Second, you are "spraying" me with every word that you say. I really hope that you do not have H1N1 or something. "Does anyone have any face sanitizer?" I should be able to give you the hand or something! And third of all, IF YOU WERE THAT INTERESTED IN MAKING SOME MONEY WITH ME THEN YOU WOULD HAVE CALLED ME DURING THE WEEK OR SENT ME AN EMAIL...dude get a facebook account...I ain't hard to find.

I always want to ask him to show me the money and sit back, but I really think he just likes to chat it up in the club. GROUPIE STYLE...that is all.


And then there is the guy who wants to know which girl you are sleeping with. Why is it any of your concern. Yep, I hang with the baddest of them all. So you want an introduction? I can do that for you, but then what? I am trying to save you the misery. Stay in your lane homeboy. I don't come to the hood trying to scoop the ghetto breezies on your turf. It's all love...let me introduce you to... homeboy gets shot down... never returns to my turf. I tried to tell you.

Women get groupies too! Yep, they all have the girlfriend that is their litmus paper. The one that they send out there to try and get a guy that is interested in them all caught up. She will do anything for you. Solicit drinks, do the research, eavesdrop, tap a phone....anything. Watch out though...she actually wants your spot! If you keep her around long enough she will burn you and take that guy from you that you really like. Until then you can use her like your own personal maiden in arms.

Comments

Popular Posts