HOW I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW

"You thought it was him, but it was probably me...yeah it was me." T.R. White

I am up right now just thinking about life. A few friends gave me some advice. "Don't get married for the wrong reasons," they said. This was after I commented that I needed a wife to wash my clothes. I said it as a joke, but I am sure that I am not the first person to have married for convenience. In some respect don't we all marry or get involved in relationships for convenience? Who is really out there looking for their soul mate anymore? It is sad, but we are looking for that partner who completes us, instead of being complete before we get to the table. Maybe I have it wrong and only time will tell. One thing I know for sure is that I hate washing clothes.

Comments

Popular Posts